Monday, May 23, 2005

oscars

Well, firstly i'd like to thank my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ for saving me from my sin, and blessing me more then i deserve
i'd also like to thank, my Mum and Dad (i love u guys), for bringing me into this world and supporting me always, cheers.
my g-unit nic aka tubbs, your the best lil' big bro a brotha could have, ash, you're the mantis too. we've been through some tough stuff, but you're still my boy. keep yo' head up.
i'd like to thank all the trinity family, u guys rock. the macca's, nothing but love.
its a hard life, but somebody has to do it.
shout out to my household homies scott and jono, thanks for the feeds, the support, the latenight adventures, the laughs. the flat uniform.
my other peeps, sam, you're my dawg. (thanks for letting me drive the skyline!), willie, keep rocking bro (thanks for the jumpsuit). harrington (the big man). speaks the truth when it needs to be spoke. suia sauce - long time no see, keep searching for the Lord bro. you crack me up. panapas (thats right, all of ya, my 'other' fam, cheers)
alana - style guru, thanks for sharing the love, old man socks, cardigans, op shop hard! louise - my soul sista, keep rocking in the east, may the Lord bless you. aimee - thanks for your love of the Lord (and breaking dancing), keep practising, battle coming soon. mark - gina, congrats, u kids are cool. tanya - thanks for lunch and the o.j.
my other auckland homies, too many to name (don't get mad there nothing but love from over here). adam (pakuranga hard!) muff (set it on fire), mark (swing), hamish (lets do madden), boss, bruce, dwaine, whats a whit eboy like me doing on the same field as u guys?
my christchurch peeps. vanrijs, vinsons, baynes, macphersons, eyres, pollards, chris, ya'll have had a big impact on me. keep it frozen, heh.
my owakie peeps, tim, jonno, dan, phil (the classic), mel, jamie, josh, rich, jake
the ones surviving in the dirty a.k.l.d, caleb (diesel luva), nath (roofing till death), its all good.
b-double, hope things are poppin' over there in the bama, 'roll tide - oooopps war eagle!' the trinity boys crew read: gangsta, you guys create carnage but we still love ya,
dan, shannon, aidan, henry, greg, daniel, pops, edu, shane, bo, brendan, jade, hayden, allan, penoa, taniora. peace dawgs. im sure i've missed a heap of kids, but thanks anyway, you've all had an impact on me in some way. so u can take some of the blame, heh! nah, just messing. much love and respect from this side.

thankyou 'sigh' (overwhelming applause!)
exits stage left


i always wanted to do that! heh


1 Comments:

Blogger carl said...

fo' shizzle, do' dizzle, you featured on my blog my nizzle.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home