Thursday, June 09, 2005

rotorua is gangsta

one of the joys of underemployment, is you have a lot of your own time to do stuff you please (if you can afford it), so deciding to enjoy my new found freedom, i spent 2 nights with the whanau down in the BAY.

highlights of the trip included:

watching homie g dudes 'freestyle' to a boombox at the local skatepark. (was almost tempted to join in. heh

using the mighty diesel's raw power to pass multiple big trucks on the open road.

sleeping in, only to be awoken by a blazing rendition of 'the boys are back in town'. QUITE LOUDLY! shot uncle. holla!

showing my 7 year old cousin my sketchbook, only to later notice she had attempted everyone one of my sketches in her her own style during the course of the weekend. pure class.

sleeping in front of a blazing fire. mmmmhmm.

hope you guys had a good'un.

peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that the diesel had, as you say, "Raw Power". Maybe I should get one.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home