Thursday, June 30, 2005

and yet life goes on

hey team,

well, this will be my first official post from my new job. much belatedly, admittedly.
but still there none the less.
its been going well so far, still a lot of things to get my head around, and a number of adminstrational duties that i'm not really used too. apart from that it's pretty exciting. i have a big shiny 'mac' tucked under my desk and a phillips flatscreen. and also a view out the window, which the planes from america fly directly over. coolies.

in other news, i got rid of my flu, almost as quickly as it came on.
not a real nice experience, but what doesn't break you, only makes you stronger apparently.
on the facial hair front, i think i might close my poll tommorrow, seeing as it's the first of the july.
so we'll see who wins, i don't think any one feature will make it too 25 votes.
so it looks like either 'flava savour' or handlebar mo' will take it out.
i don't really mind either, and seeing as i just bought new blades the other day, i may as well get some use from them.

well. hope everyone is well. take care and look after yo'selves.

peace out homies.

carl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home