Thursday, July 14, 2005

not quite breaking news

you guys remember my facial hair poll?

well, 'flava savour' just broke 25 votes (my original standard), and is now hovering on 26.
and some people have claimed my poll to biast in the past, which i'm kinda leaning towards given the fact the clean shaven is now in 4th place, either that or i have been misreading girls for the past few years? both are still very good options.

anyway. that'll about do it for now.
another interesting thing to note is at the time of writing this i have the least facial hair of all my flatmates, which hasn't happened often this year. (thanks to a trusty neckbeard).

keep it real cuzzies.

peace.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I just voted clean shaven is so much more sexy.

2:21 pm  
Blogger carl said...

yeah, well i'm afraid i'm kinda locked into flava savour for the month of july.

more experimentation to come later.

chur.

2:52 pm  
Blogger carl said...

i'm sorry but i can't let my fans down. they voted for flava savour and that's what it will be untill the end of july.

might have another poll after then.

and girls all over the world are crying for a multitude of reasons - not just facial hair.
peace.

3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would Carl want to be provoking a sexual response outside of marriage anyway?

2:32 am  
Blogger carl said...

i'm sorry allan,
i never implied anything sexual in my comments, nor was it my plan to garner that sort of response from my facial hair.

but alas yet another misunderstanding through the blog media.

my goal obviously is one lifelong marriage through christ's strenght.

hope that helps,

chur bro.

carl.

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My comment was at the "clean shaven is so much more sexy" remark.
I like to pick on liberal comments when I see them ;-)
Not looking for a debate, just provoking thought on language usage.

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home