Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i'm back

hey kids,

well, as the above title indicates, i have returned from the deep south to my lil' ghetto up north.

notes:
it sure is nice to not have to wear 4 layers of clothing to stay warm

although i could do without rain every half hour?

the south island is niiicce.

i think if my mum took on your mum in a homemade muesli making contest, mine would win. (but i could be slightly biased).

petrol is cheaper up here. (scary huh?)

2006 might be the year of weddings, but there are heaps of my mates having babies right about now. shot hamish & anita, dan & michelle, nathan & sarah, and harrington & roi. (haha they might be taking the 'go forth and make disciples command a little literally?)

sweet as.

carl

4 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

hehehe, I reckon I counted 11 babies this year but I guess Roy and Harrington make that 12!! Pretty cool

5:11 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Gosh!

8:15 am  
Blogger carl said...

true, true, i'm sure we can work something out mr. davis. if you email me your address i'll talk to my mum. wickedies. peace

12:51 pm  
Blogger Scotty said...

My mum's muesli is pretty onto it.....

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home