Tuesday, June 13, 2006

prayer

hey team,

in the last couple of weeks, i have really been encouraged by prayer. specifically prayer meetings at trinity, but also at covenant, and with the cambodia team. so i want to encourage you all to keep praying. as someone quoted me the other day, 'why worry, when you can pray?'.

But specifically, i would just like to thank everybody that has been praying for me, over the last year or so, with my car crash, going to cambodia, my hernia, and my times of unemployment.

It is with great pleasure that i now annouce that Go has provided me with a job. A job that meets all my needs and allows me time to serve Him through serving the church. yea-uh!

i don't know too many details, and won't until i sign the contract, but i'll keep you posted (no pun intended!)

thats about all i have to say, from your favourite apprentice cycle postie.

word out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

good to hear you have a job! Yay for prayer.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home