Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a tribute to sam duthie

hi all,

some of you made have heard that our good friend/brotha from anotha motha - sam duthie is leaving the fine place of auckland, to return closer to his roots in the rural metropolis of 'Gore'.

I had heard rumblings of this news for a while, but was still pretty gutted when it became official. i mean, i'm happy for him, cause he has got a plan and something to sink his teeth into, but gutted for me. Sam duthie has been a brotha to me and we have been almost inseperable in the previous 3 years.
ours is an interesting relationship, being good as friends now, after quite an omminous beginning where we both thought the other was a bit weird?
obviously first impressions didn't last this time, and i look forward to staying friends with him for many years to come. although it will be much harder now!
so thanks sam, thanks for looking out for me, and putting up with me, and you're always welcome in my house!

due to that first paragraph - in other news, i need a new home.
any ideas?

the year has started off busy but great, with trips to parachute and rotorua already completed. both were awesome and really enjoyable. can i say 'i love my life right now' in a non-boastful way? cause i do!

and to top that all off - my atlanta hawks have just won 5 straight road games. now they've just got to figure out how to win at home. Go team!

catch you guys later. peace

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see an update carl. glad to hear life is good for you!

6:19 am  
Blogger carl said...

yeah bro, always.
your blog has some life too.
keep rocking buddy. peace

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know another Sam who is looking for a flatmate...
not a Christian household tho. He attends Bryan's Martial Arts Classes and is a nice chap as far as I can tell.
I can get contact info if you want.

9:36 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

As far as i know Antz and Matt still have a spot at weymouth.

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home